CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Ryan Seevers, 35 – Burglary, Interference, Possession of Burglar’s Tools
- Daniel Harris, 54 – Unauthorized Use of Motor Vehicle
- Shawn Novotny, 40 – Failure to Appear
- Emerald Elk, 38 – Courtesy Hold/Other Agency
- Colton Frye, 26 – Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
- Sianne Bunn, 20 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Plant, Taking a Controlled Substance into Jail, Taking a Deadly Weapon into Jail
- Rozellen Rhoades, 22 – Serve Jail Time
- Paul Deseresa, 40 – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Damian Gaylord, 49 – Failure to Appear
- Rita Willow, 36 – Public Intoxication
- Anthony Lopez, 37 – Driving under Suspension, No Interlock
- Tyre Bell, 30 – Failure to Comply