CASPER, Wyo. — Provided below are the defendants and charges from appearances in Natrona County Circuit Court on Friday, Aug. 4.
The Honorable Seventh Judicial Circuit Court Judge Brian Christensen presided, while Assistant District Attorneys Stephanie Arrache and Blaine Nelson represented the state.
All persons entering not guilty pleas or charged with felonies are presumed innocent until convicted or pleading guilty. Official charges are subject to change by the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office.
Pleas on felony charges are not entered in circuit court, though bond conditions are set.
A bail bondsman can post a surety bond, typically requiring 10–15%.
A “personal recognizance” or “signature” bond means there is no money required to get out, but the defendant could owe the full amount if they fail to appear.
Factors affecting bond and sentencing include the nature of the crime, the weight of the evidence, the defendant’s criminal history and ties to the community.
Standard fees typically include $150 to the Crime Victims Compensation Fund, $70 in court costs and $50 to Drug Court assessment fees. Some charges carry additional fines.
Also included are pleas to modified charges entered in circuit court.
No contest and guilty pleas
- Brandon Goin, 19 — Failure to appear
- Failed to appear for minor in possession charge
- Credit for time served
Not guilty pleas
- Anthony Lopez, 37 – Failure to appear
- Failed to appear for driving under suspension and without an interlock device charges
- $1,000 cash-only bond
- Jennifer Lemons – Possession of a controlled substance: oxycodone, possession of a controlled substance: gabapentin
- $750 cash or surety bond continued
- Robin Sipe – Possession of a controlled substance: methamphetamine, driving under suspension
- $1,185 cash or surety bond continued
Felonies and engrossed misdemeanors
- Daniel Yates, 33 – Driving under the influence: fourth offense in 10 years
- $10,000 personal recognizance bond
- Lance McClure, 44 – Possession of a controlled substance: methamphetamine: third or subsequent offense
- $5,000 cash or surety bond
- Stacy Roberts Medicinetop, 36 – Murder: second degree, grand theft
- $1,000,000 cash-only bond