CASPER, Wyo — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Shandel Harnsberger, 32 – Serve Jail Time
- Lance McClure, 44 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Dawn Haworth, 54 – Failure to Appear x2, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Taylor Swingholm, 28 – Failure to Appear
- Brandon Goin, 19 – Failure to Appear
- Anthony Lopez, 37 – Failure to Appear
- Jesse Martinez, 60 – District Court Bench Warrant
- Andrew Holmes, 39 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Jacob Galloway, 32 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Ernest Drake, 32 – Failure to Comply x2, Failure to Appear, Criminal Warrant
- Wilbur Lutkins, 33 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Travis Dangler, 35 – Prohibited Public Intoxication, Willfully/Physically Resisting Arrest
- Donald Sylvester, 41 – Criminal Warrant, Failure to Appear
- Albert York, 57 – Failure to Comply
- Stacy Medicinetop, 36 – Criminal Warrant
- Daniel Givens, 38 – Failure to Appear
- Dempsy Champion-Stucker, 26 – Breach of Peace, Use of a Controlled Substance: Schedule I/II/III