CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Troy Laughlin, 34 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Christina Coolidge, 60 – Assault
- Christopher Brown, 41 – Contract Hold/Billing
- Carrisa Eaton, 31 – Hold for Circuit Court, Failure to Appear
- Myron Nipwater, 45 – Failure to Appear
- Shelly VanCleve, 55 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Sherry Hicks, 32 – Failure to Comply, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Savanna Sylvester, 35 – Criminal Warrant
- Kurtis Kellch, 34 – Prohibited Public Intoxication, Possession of Marijuana
- Heather Ritchie, 32 – Hold for Circuit Court
- Jack Tipton, 61 – Failure to Comply, Failure to Appear, Resisting Arrest: Interference with Police
- Douglas Ryberg, 28 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Christina Counts, 39 – Failure to Appear x2
- Vincent Shelton, 32 – Failure to Comply
- Jesse Pangus, 33 – Pedestrian under the Influence of Alcohol or Controlled Substance
- Angelo Munoz, 20 – DWUI