CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Theodore Bell, 41 – Shoplifting
- Alejandro Ramos, 27 – Serve Jail Time
- Shane Hutchinson, 37 – Courtesy Hold/Other Agency
- Kaleb Shoemaker, 18 – Failure to Appear
- Monica Froke, 45 – Failure to Appear
- Shawn Escamilla-Watson, 35 – Courtesy Hold/Other Agency
- Jesse Pangus, 33 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Failure to Comply
- Danielle Garton, 34 – Failure to Comply
- Chris Lawrence, 31 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Malachy Springer, 20 – Failure to Comply
- Jordan Shoyo, 19 – Assault and Battery, Public Intoxication, Minor In Possession: Alcohol, Disturbing the Peace
- Everett Addison, 40 – Public Intoxication
- Matt Kimball, 66 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Failure to Comply
- Juan Marquez, 49 – Domestic Assault: First Offense