CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Steven Rogers, 46 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Failure to Appear, Failure to Comply
- Hailey Ferraiuolo, 25 – Failure to Comply, Serve Jail Time
- Beau Spain, 46 – Contract Hold/Billing
- Kirby Roberts, 55 – Criminal Warrant
- Ezra Bobbitt, 28 – Failure to Appear
- Misael Bustamente-Ibarra, 27 – Immigration Hold
- Scott Davenport, 42 – District Court Bench Warrant
- Harley Davis, 32 – Failure to Comply
- Jeffrey Bacus, 38 – Public Intoxication
- Cynthia Ehrler, 31 – Fleeing/Eluding, Reckless Driving, Driving under Suspension, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Pill or Capsule, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Failure to Provide Proof of Liability Insurance