CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Raven Abbot, 31 – Failure to Comply x3
- Carlino Goggles, 36 – Courtesy Hold/Other Agency
- Sherette Lujan, 47 – Aggravated Assault and Battery with a Deadly Weapon
- Billy Hawley, 50 – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Brandon Walford, 40 – Hold for CAC
- Corbin Warren, 24 – Courtesy Hold/Other Agency
- Paul Wilson, 57 – Shoplifting, Trespassing
- Chad Harpster, 36 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Jadyn Johnson, 19 – NCIC Hit
- Justin Bunney, 49 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Orion Lozier, 19 – Failure to Comply
- Weston Addison, 37 – Open Container: Possessing/Consuming in Vehicle
- Barbara Strasser, 43 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Ethan Hinkle, 21 – DUI: Alcohol: 0.08% or Higher BAC
- Kenneth Tennyson, 48 – Failure to Comply