CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Chad Brummond, 21 – Serve Jail Time
- Melanie Sorensen, 52 – Failure to Appear, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Shawn Gallegos, 48 – Criminal Warrant
- Alejandra Sanchez, 30 – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Tayden Rodriguez, 21 – Shoplifting
- Wayne Jorgensen, 61 – Bond Revocation
- Joshua Marney, 22 – Exceeding 30 mph in Urban District, Compulsory Auto Insurance: First Offense, Driving without Interlock Device: First Offense
- Sylvester Saunders, 72 – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Jose Bedolla-Vasquez, 32 – Contract Hold/Billing
- Jerald Friday, 60 – Failure to Comply, Open Container: Possessing/Consuming in Vehicle, Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Michael Little Bird, 24 – DWUI: First Offense or Second Offense within, DUS: Driving while License Suspended/Revoked
- Joseph Barrera, 38 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Plant: 3 Ounces or Less
- Thunder Little Thunder, 32 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Megan Day, 29 – Failure to Comply, Failure to Appear
- Eric Tholson, 41 – County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Lawrence Martinez, 25 – Failure to Comply
- Maurice Trevino, 32 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Tyler Ulrickson, 34 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Jessica Harmon, 42 – Failure to Comply
- Vincent Shelton, 32 – Failure to Comply
- Ernest Drake, 33 – Failure to Comply