CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Kyle Cordes, 34 – Courtesy Hold/Other Agency
- Crystal Williams, 45 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Compulsory Auto Insurance, No Registration/Improper Display, Driving under Suspension
- Robert Roldan, 22 – Failure to Appear
- Shane Phelps, 50 – Contract Hold/Billing
- Shannon Gamble, 54 – Criminal Warrant
- John Davis, 41 – Criminal Warrant
- Jeremiah White, 34 – Domestic Battery
- Mohd Gafoor, 30 – Courtesy Hold/Other Agency
- Kraig Chadwick, 57 – Criminal Warrant
- Jonathan Blake, 63 – Property Damage
- Kevin Pino, 30 – Hold for CAC, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Taking a Controlled Substance into Jail
- Michael Widick, 30 – Criminal Warrant, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- April Malloy, 39 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Ashly Vasquez, 34 – Driving under Suspension, Improper Registration
- Abigail Barnett, 26 – Property Damage, Assault