CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Malika Brown – Criminal Warrant
- John Christensen – Criminal Warrant, Probation Violation, Criminal Warrant, Open Container, Interference
- Cody Coker – Criminal Warrant, Fail to Comply
- Keil Dalas – Serve Jail Time
- Alexander Higby – Fail to Comply
- Philip Hood – Serve Jail Time
- Robb Hrabe – Controlled Sub Poss, Theft (misd.)
- Alfonsine Jones – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Michael Leathers – Serve Jail Time
- Steven Moyer – Serve Jail Time
- Joseph Murphy – Fail to Appear
- Kasey Perkins – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Cynthia Pitt – Hold for District Court
- Neil Presfield – Disturb Peace, Public Intoxication
- Leland Rohn – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Adam Rosa – Serve Jail Time
- Peter Rickert – Stalking (fel.), FVPA Protection ORder
- Rickie Sharp – Criminal Bench Warrant
- Rodney Smith – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Quintin Sulzle – Larceny, Controlled Substance Possession
- Robert Wyatt – Contract Hold/Billing