CASPER, Wyo. — Provided below are the defendants and charges from appearances in Natrona County Circuit Court. All persons cited are presumed innocent until convicted or pleading guilty. Official charges are subject to change by the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office.
Pleas on felony charges cannot be entered in circuit court.
No contest and guilty pleas
- Lisa Ashland, 55 – Violation of stalking protection order
- Sentence: Six months suspended, one year supervised probation (concurrent with other)
- Dillon Brown, 30 – Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle
- Sentence: Time served (10 days), $130 in restitution
- Michael Cornell, 39 – Careless driving, Driving under suspension
- Sentence: Time served (seven days)
- Bryce Garner, 57 — Failure to appear (civil matter)
- Bond: $500 personal recognizance
- Civil hearing date reset
Not guilty pleas
- Megan O’Callihan, 21 – Possession of a controlled substance: meth
- Bond: $1,000 cash or surety
- Unable to appear (not guilty plea entered by court)