CASPER, Wyo. — Provided below are the defendants and charges from appearances in Natrona County Circuit Court. All persons cited are presumed innocent until convicted or pleading guilty. Official charges are subject to change by the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office.
Pleas on felony charges cannot be entered in circuit court.
No contest and guilty pleas
- Jody Carter, 44 – Failure to pay
- Sentence: Two days
- Jack Taber, 69 – DUI, driving under suspension, open container
- Sentence: 30 days served, six months suspended, one year supervised probation (x2, concurrent)
- Joel Wilson, 38 – Possession of meth, possession of fentanyl, possession of marijuana
- Sentence: One year imposed; eligible for Adult Drug Court
- Robert Owens, 41 – Possession of marijuana, possession of meth
- Sentence: One year imposed (x2, concurrent); eligible for Adult Drug Court