CASPER, Wyo. — Provided below are the defendants and charges from appearances in Natrona County Circuit Court. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office.
Pleas on felony charges cannot be entered in circuit court.
- Amber Mondragon, 41 – Conspiracy to deliver a controlled substance: meth, possession of a controlled substance: meth, possession of a controlled substance: meth: greater than 3 grams
- $10,000 personal recognizance bond with drug/alcohol testing requirement
- David Gober, 49 – Burglary
- $15,000 cash or surety bond
- Chloe Kraft, 21 – Delivery of a controlled substance: fentanyl, delivery of a controlled substance: meth, possession of fentanyl: third or greater offense, possession of meth: third or greater offense
- $30,000 cash or surety bond
- Derrick Young, 34 – Possession of meth: third or greater offense
- $7,500 cash or surety bond with alcohol/drug testing requirement
Not Guilty Pleas
- Justin Anderson, 42 – Domestic battery: second offense
- $3,000 cash or surety bond, no contact with victim and stay away from location of alleged offense
- Zachary Hodgins, 33 – Theft (x2), property damage
- $1,500 cash or surety bond (x2) concurrently
- Roxanne Mons, 59 – DUI: Third or more
- $2,000 cash or surety bond with alcohol/drug testing requirement
- Craig Segueda – Probation revocation for drug use, missed office visit
- One year unsupervised probation, one year in jail suspended with seven days served
- Robert Veal
- Discharged sentence after completing time served and in-patient treatment.