CASPER, Wyo. — Provided below are the defendants and charges from appearances in Natrona County Circuit Court. All persons cited are presumed innocent until convicted or pleading guilty. Official charges are subject to change by the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office.
Pleas on felony charges cannot be entered in circuit court.
Felonies and engrossed misdemeanors (pleas not entered in circuit court)
- John Poste, 57 – DUI: fourth offense within 10 years, driving under suspension
- $5,000 cash or surety bond
No contest and guilty pleas
- Toivo Homi, 50 – DUI, speeding
- Six months suspended
- One year supervised probation
- $870 in fines and court costs
- Scott Jackson, 30 – Probation revocation
- 30 days jail