CASPER, Wyo. — Provided below are the defendants and charges from appearances in Natrona County Circuit Court. All persons cited presumed innocent until convicted or pleading guilty. Official charges are subject to change by the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office.
Pleas on felony charges cannot be entered in circuit court.
Felonies and engrossed misdemeanors (pleas not entered in circuit court)
- Ronald Mastin, 50 – Failure to register as a sex offender
- $5,000 cash or surety bond
No contest and guilty pleas
- Christopher Boyce, 19 – Failure to appear: MIP, probation revocation: absconding, property destruction
- 18 months suspended
- Two years supervised probation
- $2,223 in fines and court costs
- Angela Laderlich, 42 – Possession of a controlled substance: meth
- Six months suspended
- One year supervised probation
Not guilty pleas
- James Knight – Probation revocation
- $500 personal recognizance bond