CASPER, Wyo. — Provided below are the defendants and charges from appearances in Natrona County Circuit Court on Friday, Jan 13.
Circuit Court Judge Nichole Collier presided, while Assistant District Attorney Sam Forshner represented the state.
All persons entering not guilty pleas or charged with felonies are presumed innocent until convicted or pleading guilty. Official charges are subject to change by the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office.
Pleas on felony charges are not entered in circuit court, though bond conditions are set.
Also included are pleading to modified charges entered in circuit in court.
Felonies and engrossed misdemeanors (pleas not entered in circuit court)
- Louis Allen, 45 – Possession of a controlled substance: third or subsequent offense
- $3,500 cash or surety bond
No contest and guilty pleas
- Ariana Upton, 44 – Possession of a controlled substance, DUI
- Two years probation
- Six months, one year jail suspended (concurrent)
- Apply to Adult Drug Court
Not guilty pleas
- Daniel Collins, 46 – DUI: controlled substance, speeding too fast for conditions, interference
- $3,000 cash or surety bond
- Levi Franklin, 28 – Running red light, reckless driving, eluding, no insurance, no license
- $5,000 cash or surety bond