CASPER, Wyo. — Provided below are the defendants and charges from appearances in Natrona County Circuit Court on Thursday, March 9, 2023.
Seventh Judicial Circuit Court Judge Brian Christensen presided, while Assistant District Attorney Mackenzie Morrison represented the state.
All persons entering not guilty pleas or charged with felonies are presumed innocent until convicted or pleading guilty. Official charges are subject to change by the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office.
Pleas on felony charges are not entered in circuit court, though bond conditions are set.
Also included are pleading to modified charges entered in circuit in court.
Felonies and engrossed misdemeanors (pleas not entered in circuit court)
- Dona Jacobs, 37 – Possession of a controlled substance: third or subsequent
- $15,000 cash or surety bond
Not guilty pleas
- Patrick Story, 40 – Driving while license canceled or suspended, driving without an interlock device, open container of alcohol in a moving vehicle, possession of a controlled substance: powder or crystal, possession of a controlled substance: plant: 3 ounces or less
- $3,000 cash or surety bond
- Malachy Springer, 19 – Possession of methamphetamine, possession of Adderall
- $2,000 cash or surety bond
- Renard Nelson, 41 – Driving while under the influence, possession of a controlled substance: plant: misdemeanor
- $750 cash or surety bond