CASPER, Wyo. — Provided below are the defendants and charges from appearances in Natrona County Circuit Court on Friday, March 17.
Seventh Judicial Circuit Court Judge Nichole Collier presided, while Assistant District Attorney Blaine Nelson represented the state.
All persons entering not guilty pleas or charged with felonies are presumed innocent until convicted or pleading guilty. Official charges are subject to change by the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office.
Pleas on felony charges are not entered in circuit court, though bond conditions are set.
Also included are pleading to modified charges entered in circuit in court.
Felonies and engrossed misdemeanors (pleas not entered in circuit court)
- Charles Frye, 33 – Possession of a controlled substance: third or subsequent
- $00 cash or surety bond
- Anthony Holliday, 22 – Aggravated auto burglary: weapon, auto burglary x4, grand theft
- $40,000 cash or surety bond
- Timothy Paulson, 40 – Idaho warrant
- Waived extradition
- Idaho bond request, $250,000 cash only
No contest and guilty pleas
- Marylee Friday – Unlawful contact
- Five days jail
Not guilty pleas
- Charles Frye, 33 – Driving under suspension, no seatbelt
- $1,000 personal recognizance bond