CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Bradley Allgeier- Criminal Entry
- Ricardo Bautista-Santos- Immigration Hold
- Justin Bunney- Fail to Comply
- Daniel Closs- Public Intoxication
- Jessica Cox- Criminal Entry
- Jeremy Day- Fail to Comply, Fail to Appear
- Alan Fancher- Stalking Felony
- Matthew Granados- DWUI
- Dallas Judkins- Fail to Appear
- Paul Mapes- Criminal Bench Warrant
- Isiaha Moore- Breach of Peace, Vandalisim/Dest of Property, Interference W/PO Under Influence of Controlled Substance, Criminal Trespass
- Christina Parkhurst Zaragaza- Hold for Circuit Court
- Bobby Reay- Serve Jail Time
- Stephen Shipley- Fail to Comply, DUW
- Jason Whitney- Fail to comply