Mundt Energy has been servicing the Oil and Gas industry for over fifty years. We pride ourselves on being a family company who has been trusted to get the work done. We offer many services and superior work quality to see that your project is not only done, but done right.
We are currently looking for team members to help support oil and gas operations throughout the Powder Basin. Communicating effectively and efficiently with both crew and supervisors is a large part of the job.
Article continues below...
We are seeking a Roustabout Foreman and the job responsibilities are diverse and may vary on a daily basis. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Checks to ensure all roustabout crews are on location, prepared and equipped to carry out their assigned tasks at the scheduled time
- Operates the assigned equipment in accordance with the terms and conditions specified by customers
- Performs maintenance of equipment in the assigned locations to ensure efficient operation
- Establishes and maintains a positive and safe work environment for the assigned roustabout crew
- Conducts regular inspections of trucks and back hoe equipment to ensure equipment is functioning safely and properly and that maintenance is done on a regular basis
- Prepares daily work tickets summarizing work performed, materials used, costs and charges, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
We are also seeking Roustabout Crewman to help support the oil and gas operations in the region. Duties may also include, but are not limited to:
- Tank installation and repairs
- Dig pits and lines
- General cleanup
- Oil spill cleanup
- Install motors on equipment
- Set well equipment at well locations including cement pads and pumping units
- Responsible for tie-down of pumping units and installing counter weights for balancing pumping units
- Install and repair pipelines such as drisco, steel, and pvc
- Haul pipe and rods
- General yard maintenance
- Haul gravel for tank battery location and road upkeep
Mundt energy has been considered a one stop shop, a staple in Colorado, Nebraska, Wyoming, and surrounding areas since 2006. Our dedication to the oil and gas industry helps our customers be more efficient and profitable.
Roles and responsibilities may vary on a daily basis.
Applicant must be proficient with tools including air and electrical.
Mundt Energy is always looking for well-qualified applicants.