CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Keith Crakaal – Criminal Warrant, Conspiracy, Possession of Stolen Property, Burglary Aggravated
- Kenneth Daniels – Shoplifting, Suspended/Revoked License
- Sunnie Johnson – Failure to Appear
- Bryan Hackleman – Failure to Comply
- Joseph Harrington – DWUI, DWUS, COMPL Auto Insurance, Speed too fast, Drive without interlock device
- Guadalupe Hernandez – Contract Hold/billing
- Kristopher Hodgins – Controlled Subtance Possession of Meth, Burglary Accessory after fact, Conspiracy, Wrongful Take/Disposal of Property
- Megann Holzer – Attempt to Elude, Reckless Driving, Accessory before/after fact
- Danielle Rickert – Credit Card Fraud, Criminal Warrant, Controlled Substance Possession of Meth
- Michael Seiverwright – NCIC Hit, Criminal Warrant, Shoplifting, Failure to Appear
- Jeremy Trowbridge – Contolled Substance Possession of Meth
- Austin Wegner – DWUS, DWUI