CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Wilmer Amador- Immigration Hold
- Roberis Ariano-Cantor- Immigration Hold
- Amber Baier- Criminal Warrant, Fail to Appear
- Matthew Brummond- Serving Weekends
- Eric Camacho- Interference W/PO, Domestic Battery
- Monique Campbell- Fail to Appear, Criminal Warrant, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Gary J Chingman- Public Intoxication
- Blake Creekmore- Criminal Warrant
- Jeremy Day- Drive w/o Interlock Device, DWUS, Maintain Inusrance, Reg Violation
- Alyssa Frechea- Under Influence of Cont Sub, Fail to Comply
- Elijah Gilmore- Registration of Motor Vehicle, Suspended/Revoked DL, DWUI, Open Container- In a Motor Vehicle
- Sean Heise- Interference, Criminal Warrant
- James Luce- Hold for Probation and Parole, Fail to Appear
- Katrina Lucero- Fail to Comply
- Jerry Meeks- Criminal Warrant
- Elliott Pickel- Reckless Endangering, Breach of Peace
- Brenda Reyes-Villalobos- Immigration Hold
- Timothy Russell- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Shawn Southards- Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Skeylor Stewart- MIP State
- Timothy Talbott- Public Intoxication
- Arlin Vallecillo Fernandez- Immigration Hold
- Dwayne Wise- Under Influence Controlled Substance, Probation Revocation by Police Officer
- Chelcea Woods- Hold for Probation and Parole, Controlled Sub Poss Meth, Controlled Sub Poss