CASPER, Wyo —Interstate 90 has been added to the list of highway closures Tuesday to closed to light, high profile vehicles due to blowover risk.
As of 2:24 pm, closures to light, high-profile vehicles are currently in place on:
- I-90 between Buffalo and Sheridan (1:51 pm)
- I-80 between Cheyenne and Rawlins
- US 30/287 between Cheyenne and Walcott Junction
- I-25 between Cheyenne and Wheatland.
- I-25 between Casper and Wheatland reopened Tuesday afternoon to all traffic.
“Watch for lane blockage as crews work to clear crashes & stopped vehicles” on I-80 near Strouss Hill (mm 283), WYDOT said Tuesday afternoon.
Article continues below...
Wind advisories are in effect until 5:00 pm Tuesday in the southeast.