CASPER, Wyo. — Congratulations to all of the happy couples applying for marriage licenses in Natrona County. Here is a list of those that applied for a marriage license from May 11 through May 17. All filings are reported to Oil City News by the County Clerks Office.
The log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the upcoming marriages in Natrona County.
- Anderson, Mark Benjamin and Parrie, Amanda Rene
- Smith Johnathan Casey Elton and Wirtala, Georgia Corienne
- Smith, Benjamin Tyler and Woolson, Rylie Nichole
- Leonard, Colt Cliffton and Ross, Biancia
- Shuler, Jason Allen and Berg, Jennifer Lynn
- Graff, Gregory Patrick and Gehlhaar, Heidi Elizabeth
- Brasiel, Michael Lee and Zook, Katrina Danelle
- Lack, Ethan Jhase and Pribbernow, Rachel Marie
- Arias, Allen Matthew and Boyd, Carly Sue
- Rampon, David James and Smadi, Natalie Layla
- Bushnell, Gary Wayne and Gunyan, Nicole Janine
- Wetzel, Connor Lewis and Snider, Shanel Renae
- Lorenzen, Andrew David and Clem, Debra Yvette
- Matney, Jeffrey Mark and Schreckengost, Terry Jo
- Burgen, Casson Michael and Lane, Paige Nicole
- Fscher, Scott Alan Jr. and Patricelli, Erin Lee
- Boyer, Stacy Allen and Wickstrom, Amy Marie
- Weber, Owen Jacob Chester and Wiktop, Morgan Renee
- Draper, Bode Joe and Day, Janna Leigh
Click here to see the recent divorce filings.