CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Rosaline Addison – Hold for Probation and Parole
- James Alley – Fail to Comply
- Alana Archuleta – Shoplifting, Trespassing
- Kyler Bentsen – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Bryce Dacus – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Kenneth Daniels – Driving while License Canceled/Suspended/Revoked, Driving without Interlock Device (First Offense), Compulsory Auto Insurance (First Offense), Possession of a Controlled Substance, Unsafe Vehicles Prohibited, Operating Vehicle With Altered/Mutilated/Obstructed View, Windshield: Obstructed View, Controlled Substance Drug Paraphernalia x2
- Bobby Davis – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Jordyn Duran – Fail to Appear, Courtesy Hold for Other Agency
- Robert Clark – Courtesy Hold for Other Agency
- Jonathon Ferguson – Serve Jail Time
- Erica Fijacko – Interference with a Peace Officer, Property Destruction: Under $1,000
- Matthew Halem – Fail to Appear
- Michael Johnson – NCIC Hit
- Robert Lukowiak – Serve Jail Time
- Kristie Madeleno – District Court Bench Warrant
- Jacob Myrun – Serve Jail Time
- Sadie Nation – Failure to Maintain Insurance, Operating a Vehicle with Altered/Mutilated/Obscured Plates, Fail to Drive Vehicle within a Single Lane, Driving while License Canceled/Suspended/Revoked
- Patrick Pacheco – Hold for CAC
- Derrick Peden – District Court Bench Warrant
- Joseph Pullum-Martinez – Criminal Warrant
- Todd Rouse – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Mackenzie Shields – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Donald Smith – Public Intoxication Prohibited
- Candie Spencer – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Rachael Stack – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Cheyenne Swett – Contract Hold/Billing
- Rita Willow – Contract Hold/Billing