CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jordan Crandy, 31 – Criminal Warrant
- Craig Winstead, 82 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Philip Campbell, 43 – Criminal Warrant
- Lisa Bennett, 27 – Failure to Appear
- Craig Haywood, 55 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Meth
- Amaya Garcia, 19 – Criminal Warrant
- Alexandra Reardon, 25 – Shoplifting, Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Jennifer Clouser, 47 – DUI, Possession of Marijuana, Property Damage, Resisting Arrest, Improper Lane Change
- Veronica Hancock, 39 – Failure to Comply, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Miguel Alvarado, 30 – DUI, Valid License, Failure to Comply, Failure to Maintain Lane
- Clint Witcher, 63 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Narcotic Schedule I or II, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal
- Amanda Rahman, 39 – Criminal Bench Warrant