CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Cefus Wood, 33 – Courtesy Hold/Other Agency
- Gabriel Gonzales, 51 – Failure to Appear x2
- Stephanie Campbell, 44 – Failure to Comply
- Heather Prodanovich, 29 – Failure to Comply
- Dylan Adkins, 21 – District Court Bench Warrant, Failure to Comply
- Hailey Waller, 28 – County Warrant/Hold for Agency, Malicious Mischief: Structure, Resisting Arrest, Possession of Marijuana, Failure to Appear
- Coleman Stanger, 29 – Malicious Mischief: Structure, Possession of Marijuana
- Paul Christensen, 54 – Failure to Comply, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Eron Holbert, 28 – Courtesy Hold/Other Agency
- A’Dan Monroe, 18 – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Oscar Herrera-Banks, 43 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal x2
- Clarence Sifore, 54 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Pill or Capsule, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Loryjay Sunrhodes, 43 – Pedestrian under the Influence
- Cecil Littlewhirlwind, 43 – Public Intoxication, Interference