- Heavy equipment operation
- Directional boring
- Fiber splicing
- Tower building
- Assist in the loading/unloading of equipment and supplies needed for daily work assignments, setting-up of worksite traffic and safety controls and properly securing work area.
- Use Vacuum excavator to expose located utilities, access underground vaults and pedestals, and complete trenches.
- Operate mini-excavator, Skid Steer, backhoe and trenchers as nescesary.
- Place conduit and/or cables in trenches.
- Tower site construction includes excavating holes, pouring tower footings, place guidewire anchors and build fencing around sites.
- Possession of a valid drivers license or capable and eligible to acquire a drivers license.
- Free – Company provided High Speed Internet, if available.
$18.00 per hour