Website Habitat for Humanity, The Heart of Wyoming
Through shelter, we empower.
Responsible for the marketing, communications, and community outreach plans for Habitat for Humanity, The Heart of Wyoming. Responsible for increasing the organization’s visibility to achieve continued mission growth and providing marketing support in an efficient, effective, and sustainable manner. In charge of managing current volunteer base, including the recruitment and stewarding of all volunteers. Provide support for annual events and fundraising efforts.
• Responsible for the creation of the organization’s marketing plan to support growth and community awareness
• Responsible for the development of communications and marketing materials including annual report, newsletter, affiliate website and social media platforms
• Optimize the promotion of community and fundraising events
• Design and execute various solicitation campaigns for in-kind resources
• Cultivate and manage marketing relationships with media and production resources
• Recruit, manage and steward volunteer base for the construction site and events as needed
• Seek strategic external media opportunities, serving as spokesperson or engaging staff and board as appropriate
• Perform other duties as required or assigned by the Executive Director
• Proven team leadership and ability to work in a team environment
• Experience designing and executing creative and strategic marketing programs
• Excellent relationship building especially with media, volunteers and/or community partners
• Excellent written, verbal and public speaking communication skills
• Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and database utilization
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Preferred Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications; or comparable experience
The ability to do one or more of the following throughout the day is required: stand, walk, sit, bend and reach above/below shoulder level as well as frequent repetitive motions (typing, filing, etc.).
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s education
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Habitat for Humanity, The Heart of Wyoming
232 E. 2nd Street, Suite 204
Casper, WY 82601
Or e-mail to Habitat for Humanity, The Heart of Wyoming’s Administrative Assistant at email@example.com by Friday, April 3, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org