Website Mountain West Technologies
Mountain West offers high-speed wireless and fiberoptic internet service, telephone systems, streaming TV, data center, and colocation services for the home and office across Central and Southeastern Wyoming.
Under the direction of the Technical Support Manager, a Customer Service Representative is responsible for answer incoming customer support calls, monitoring of the data center, providing tier 1 customer support, supporting off-site technicians, and reporting outages to proper points of contact.
- Answer incoming customer support calls
- Respectful and knowledgeable customer interactions
- Create and maintain customer records and logins
- Assist Wireless Installers with radio pointing and configuration
- Perform regular walkthroughs of the data center to ensure the stability of the data center
- Answer support tickets within the ticketing system and escalate to proper contacts as needed
- Log all help desk interactions within the ticketing system
- Support fellow employees and work together as a tightly-knit team
- Look for ways the company can continuously improve
- All Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years customer support experience
- 0-2 years IT experience
- Able to present technical information to a non-technical audience
This is an entry-level position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com