Adbay creates effective marketing strategies, top notch creative assets and powerful digital products to help businesses grow.
Adbay is a full service strategic marketing firm located in beautiful Casper Wyoming. We’re a team of 15 professionals who are passionate about creating effective marketing strategies and creative products for companies in the Rocky Mountain region. We’re poised for growth, and we are currently seeking an enthusiastic NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPER to help us generate projects for our award-winning team. With deep experience in tourism, healthcare, entertainment, market research, software development and media, Adbay sees no shortage of opportunity in the region. Our New Business Developer will be responsible for finding the sweet spot where Adbay’s strategic and creative services overlap with a potential client’s needs.
Reports to the agency director.
- Collaborates with agency management team to develop and execute a marketing plan for the agency
- Responds to RFPs in a timely and professional manner
- Practices effective sales efforts resulting in a steady increase of new business.
- Wins profitable new accounts that are professional, courteous and long-term.
- Communicates effectively between the agency, clients and vendors.
- Actively listens and seeks to understand clients’ needs and then demonstrates how the agency can meet those needs.
- Uses client contact software to maintain detailed digital files documenting all contacts with each prospect including mailings, calls, appointments, and correspondence; records all research, reports, sales information or other materials used or created for use in selling the agency to each prospect.
- Keeps timely contact with prospects through regular emails, mailings, phone calls, and appointments.
- Schedules prospecting emails/newsletters, search marketing ads and other online tactics.
- Keeps thorough records on all prospects so others can handle new business development responsibilities during the developer’s absence.
- Maintains a new business prospect database including primary, secondary and general target prospects; records product/market information about each prospect; and regularly updates all contact information.
- Follows up on all prospect meetings with letters/agency literature.
- In preparation for future growth, creates, refines, and documents the entire sales system in a manner that will easily allow training of another new business developer. Includes each minute process including scripting of sales calls/meetings, proper attire, software requirements, presentation strategies, etc.
- Looks for new business leads by building contacts with selected industry trade publications and organizations, business and civic groups; maintains Prospect Profiles for agency director’s review and approval for adding to prospect list; adds to prospect list with approved leads gained from business contacts, networking, etc.
- In conjunction with the agency marketing director, researches and constructs reports on selected prospects/industries/products for use as “intelligent marketing tools” in sales efforts with prospects.
- Represents agency in the community through business/civic organizations.
- Inventories all materials/supplies needed to continue the new business effort uninterrupted, including 3-D mailing pieces, agency brochures, agency newsletters and other promotional literature, letterhead, press release forms, etc., and alerts office manager if there is a need to restock.
- Meets with the agency account service team, including agency director, to keep them informed of new business opportunities gained from new business efforts; transfers prospect contact to president/account service team when agency is ready to “go in.”
- Maintains current job-related software and technical skills and notifies agency marketing director if training, computer hardware/software upgrades or purchases are needed.
- Adds input to marketing plans/proposals when prospect is elevated to account status; shares all available research and industry information for this purpose.
$35k-$55k base salary plus a generous commission and bonus structure based on sales.
* Proven new business development experience
* Formal training and/or college degree in a related field
* Demonstrable communication skills with strong references
* Proficiency in document preparation and presentation software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Power Point, Keynote, etc.
* Experience using a CRM
* Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
* Up-to-date with the latest agency trends, techniques and technologies
Adbay creates effective marketing strategies, top-notch creative assets and powerful digital products to help businesses grow. After more than 20 years in the industry, Adbay’s greatest strength remains its team of designers, photographers, writers, software engineers, strategists, videographers and managers. We are located in a converted warehouse in scenic Casper Wyoming, mere minutes from a mountain, a river and endless outdoor recreation. Our full-time staff enjoys benefits that include paid vacation, paid holidays, medical insurance, dental insurance, IRA matching, flexible scheduling and a creative work environment. Adbay is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and at least three examples of your past development work (sales presentations, proposals, etc) to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org