CASPER, Wyo. – The Blackmore Marketplace Shopping Center is inviting the community to enjoy an afternoon of sidewalk sales, food trucks, music, and movies at their second drive-in movie event of the summer. The event will take place this Saturday, August 1st, and is free to attend.
According to a release, they encourage residents to “Come join us for the afternoon, dine outside at food truck alley, and watch the movie “Missing Link” on TWO HUGE SCREENS. Drive up, walk up, everyone is welcome.”
“Activities and food concessions start at 4:00 p.m., and the movie starts at dusk. Watch from your car or bring your lawn chairs and a blanket to enjoy the show under the stars.”
Article continues below...
They are reminding those who plan on attending to follow all Wyoming Department of Health Covid-19 orders and guidance in order to protect the health and safety of all guests. Please also practice social distancing and wear a mask as appropriate.
For questions or further information, inquiries can be directed to:
Media Contact: Karen Blumenstein
|PAID FOR BY BLACKMORE MARKETPLACE|
This article is a promoted post. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the organization that paid for the article, and do not necessarily reflect the views, thoughts or opinions of Oil City News, its employees or its publisher. Please fill out this form if you would like to speak to our sales department about advertising opportunities on Oil City News.
The Latest Statistics from the Wyoming Department of Health:
What to do if you are feeling sick: In the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak, the Casper-Natrona County Health Department says that people who are feeling sick or exhibiting symptoms should contact their primary physician.
If you do not have a primary care provider, and live in Natrona County, please contact the COVID-19 hotline, operated by the Casper-Natrona County Department of Health. The line is open Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm 577-9892. Hotline services are intended for Natrona County residents and may not be able to provide specific information to persons calling from out of county.
Officials ask that you please do not self-report to the Emergency Room. Persons experiencing problems breathing should call 9-11.
For general inquiries and non-symptom related questions about COVID-19, please contact the Casper-Natrona County Health Department via email: email@example.com
- Practice Social Distancing by putting distance between yourself and other people. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
A list of area closures attributed to COVID-19 are available here.