CASPER, Wyo. – Optimal Physical Therapy is looking for a full time Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team of Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists!
Optimal Physical Therapy is a therapist owned, outpatient private practice. We are very passionate about the services we offer in our clinics and what we do for the community to fulfill our mission: “Optimal Physical Therapy provides unparalleled therapy services while promoting a patient centered culture and strives to make every interaction exceptional.”
At Optimal Pediatric Therapy, we offer pediatric physical, occupational, and speech-language therapy services all under one roof. Our philosophy of patient-centered, family friendly, expert care means that our patients will receive a customized plan tailored specifically to both their individual and family goals. Their journey to reach age and developmentally appropriate skills will be guided by our therapists who specialize in pediatrics and who develop deep and meaningful relationships with the patient, families, and other caregivers.
Article continues below...
Consistency and continuity of care is critical, so at Optimal Pediatric Therapy we take that into consideration during scheduling and when developing the patients plan of care. We adapt and modify plans, treatments, and scheduling as needed because we understand that individual and family needs change from time to time based on growth and development, school and work schedules, insurance issues, other activities, and medical appointments. We also strive to provide a fun and comfortable environment for children who might be anxious about therapy due to previous medical appointments and procedures.
The ideal candidate has experience working in pediatrics, is a creative problem solver, loves working with children and has a strong desire to grow their clinical and interpersonal knowledge, skills, and abilities. We require the following Education/Certificates/Licenses:
- This position requires that the employee successfully completed a CAA accredited SLP Therapy program that included qualifying clinical rotations in pediatrics.
- This position requires that the employee possess a master’s, doctoral, or other recognized post-baccalaureate degree from an accredited college/university in Speech-Language Pathology.
- This position requires that the employee possess and maintain State of Wyoming SLP licensure.
- This position requires that the employee obtain and maintain ASHA membership and certification.
- This position requires a background check with fingerprints (state requirement)
We offer our Therapists the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement plan with 3% employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Allowance
|PAID FOR BY OPTIMAL PHYSICAL THERAPY|
This article is a promoted post. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the organization that paid for the article, and do not necessarily reflect the views, thoughts or opinions of Oil City News, its employees or its publisher. Please fill out this form if you would like to speak to our sales department about advertising opportunities on Oil City News.