From newborns to seniors, east to west, Banner Wyoming Medical Center is making health care easier.
All of our primary care providers are accepting new patients. Choosing the right primary care provider is one of the most important decisions you can make for managing your health. Primary care providers work with patients over a lifetime and are the first stop to more specialized care. We’re proud to offer many primary care options across Casper to best suit your needs.
Article continues below...
New scheduling center
We’ve also opened a new scheduling center to make scheduling your appointment easier than ever. Just call (307) 233-0202 and you will be scheduled with the primary care provider of your choice.
Mesa Primary Care
- Location: 3632 American Way, in the Mesa development in west Casper
- Phone: (307) 234-6765
- Request an appointment: WyomingMedicalCenter.org/Mesa
- Immediate Care: On-site walk-in clinic open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day
Sage Primary Care
- Location: 1020 S. Conwell St. in Central Casper
- Phone: (307) 264-8300
- Request an appointment: WyomingMedicalCenter.org/Sage
Cole Creek Primary Care
- Location: 6600 E. Second St., at Wyoming Medical Center East Campus
- Phone: (307) 473-6768
- Request an appointment:WyomingMedicalCenter.org/Cole
|PAID FOR BY WYOMING MEDICAL CENTER
This article is a promoted post. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the organization that paid for the article, and do not necessarily reflect the views, thoughts or opinions of Oil City News, its employees or its publisher. Please fill out this form if you would like to speak to our sales department about advertising opportunities on Oil City News.