Food Bank of Wyoming is seeking out new ways to grow in our mission to help inspire our communities in nourishing people who face hunger in Wyoming. We are seeking a Development Manager who will support our growth in connecting to our communities to help further enhance our fundraising efforts. Food Bank of Wyoming is looking for someone who will bring creativity, deep knowledge of development best practices, and excellent interpersonal skills to help grow Food Bank of Wyoming’s future.
We value diversity and inclusivity and are thus always looking to diversify our staff with an eye toward race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, and age, among other areas. Candidates who bring such diversity are encouraged to apply.
Article continues below...
Position Title: Development Manager
Reports To: Director
Pay: $60k – $65K
Benefits: Eligible for an annual bonus of 6%, medical, dental, and vision, 401(k) Retirement plan with 4.5% company match, PTO, paid sick leave, paid holidays, and a flexible schedule.
The Development Manager is responsible for successfully managing and executing development functions for Food Bank of Wyoming. This position is responsible for identifying, prospecting, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding individual, corporate, and foundation donors for implementing local promotions, 3rd party events, and writing Grants. This position will be responsible for representing the work of Food Bank of Wyoming throughout the state to enhance fundraising efforts. This position will help in developing and managing community fundraising committees in cooperation with the Wyoming Director.
- Oversee the implementation of a successful fundraising program, including:
- Individual solicitation
- Corporate gifts
- Virtual (Team Raiser) and in-person food drives and fundraising
- 3rd party fundraising events and promotions
- In coordination with the Wyoming Director and the development team, create strategy, annual plan, and budget for Food Bank of Wyoming
- Work in collaboration with Food Bank of the Rockies’ development and communications team to ensure best practices are met and consistency of strategy and messaging across the organization.
- Actively manage a portfolio of individual donors and prospects, including identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding annual revenue goals
- Manage and implement sponsorship and recognition strategies for donors and ensures deliverables are met.
- Ability to create mutually- beneficial partnerships for Food Bank of Wyoming and community partners, ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Meet goals by measurement of meaningful interactions including phone, in-person, and email conversations for cultivation, stewardship, and solicitations from corporate supporters, event attendees, and coordinates closely for individual support with the individual giving fundraising team and for corporate support with the Corporate Partnerships Manager
- Maintain accurate records in the database of record on donor moves and background notes.
- Represent Food Bank of Wyoming’s mission with genuine passion and professionalism
- Work as a cross-functional team member to promote Food Bank of Wyoming’s brand/message to potential donors, the community, and staff
- Other duties as assigned or delegated
- Demonstrated personal leadership coupled with strong team orientation, exemplary project management skills, and a high customer service focus
- Ability to build highly collaborative partnerships with Food Bank of Wyoming and Food Bank of the Rockies staff, Board, community, and potential funders;
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in development, including moves management and individual solicitation, cause marketing, event planning, corporate partnerships, and promotions;
- Strong communication skills that are effective across a variety of constituencies;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, able to multi-task multiple assignments
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Deep commitment and passion for Food Bank of Wyoming.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with capital campaign fundraising preferred
- Five years or more fundraising experience preferred
- Two years of management experience preferred
- Work managing a volunteer fundraising committee
- Extensive experience in Raiser’s Edge or another fundraising database; knowledge and experience in Blackbaud’s Team Raiser highly desired
Apply online at www.foodbankrockies.org/apply.
|PAID FOR BY FOOD BANK OF WYOMING
This article is a promoted post. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the organization that paid for the article, and do not necessarily reflect the views, thoughts or opinions of Oil City News, its employees or its publisher. Please fill out this form if you would like to speak to our sales department about advertising opportunities on Oil City News.