WyoCentral Federal Credit Union is now hiring a Chief Financial Officer to provide management, ensure proper compliance, and help with record-keeping aspects of the credit union.
Pay range of 50-65K, depending on education/experience.
Article continues below...
Direct and manage all practices and activities in the Finance and Accounting functions to ensure compliance with State and Federal rules and regulations. Manage auditing, accounting, and record-keeping activities of the credit union to ensure they meet generally accepted accounting practices (GAAP). Make recommendations relating to budget preparation, income forecasts, and operational changes as needed.
- Directly or through subordinates, oversee and manage the financial and accounting functions of the credit union to include: ALM, AP, AR, budgets, collections, GL, financial analysis, financial reporting, and recordkeeping, investments, payroll, and taxes.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate policies and procedures for the Accounting/Finance Department. Ensure that policies and procedures reflect current regulations and are communicated to and implemented by subordinates.
- May direct and supervise development, production, promotion, and sale of the credit union’s products and services.
- Present monthly reports to the board of directors and senior management.
- Participate in determining deposit and loan rates.
- Provide guidance regarding investment decisions.
- Serve as trustee of the credit union’s pension plan.
- Hold periodic staff meetings, identify areas for improvement, changes in procedures, new developments, or changes in services. Keep staff up to date on trends and general credit union information.
- Assist with lease negotiation and major purchasing decisions for capital equipment or other capital asset expenditures.
- Provide direction for planning model runs.
- Assist in the analysis of new branch site locations and closings of existing branches.
- Develop, perform, and oversee various internal audit procedures (e.g. cash counts, teller drawer audits, review of employee accounts, loan documentation, wire transfers, etc.).
- Serve as the credit union’s liaison with regulatory agency examiners and auditors.
To apply, send your résumé to Annie Sorensen at email@example.com
|PAID FOR BY WYOCENTRAL FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
This article is a promoted post. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the organization that paid for the article, and do not necessarily reflect the views, thoughts or opinions of Oil City News, its employees or its publisher. Please fill out this form if you would like to speak to our sales department about advertising opportunities on Oil City News.