The University of Wyoming at Casper is now hiring an Office Associate, Senior to supervise office operations, provide leadership and decision-making, and perform problem resolution in various aspects of the position.
Job Title: Office Associate, Senior
Job Schedule: Full time
Posted Salary Range: 33,000 to 40,000
Perform complex administrative/management support tasks with discretionary authority; independently make decisions that substantially impact operations within and outside designated unit/program; and administratively supervise comprehensive office operations and support staff for department/unit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Procurement of supplies, processing of accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Autonomously interpret policy and procedures, providing interpretations requiring extensive knowledge of University, state, and federal rules and regulations.
- Perform complex problem resolution. Serve as a resource for department/unit and campus.
- Participate in fiscal planning activities.
- Research, compile, develop, analyze and integrate data. Prepare related reports and correspondence; perform difficult research for special projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Create and/or maintain complex records systems and/or databases.
- Coordinate information between individuals, departments, and/or outside agencies as directed; assist with problem resolution as required.
- Make recommendations on and revise existing office policies, systems, methods, and procedures; create/revise related documentation. Ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Provide coverage for front office duties: answering phones, greeting students and guests, filing, and other office assignments.
Remote Work Eligibility:
This position provides vital support to campus customers and requires the successful candidate to be available to work on campus.
- Analysis/Problem Identification
- Attention to detail
- Individual Leadership
- Quality Orientation
- Work Prioritization & Management
Education: Associate’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Experience: 1 year of progressively responsible work-related experience, in areas such as customer service, office experience, and accounting.
Required licensure, certification, registration or other requirements: None
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and budgeting processes.
- Experience with the processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects within a team environment.
- Experience with cloud-based software/systems.
- Experience with procurement.
Complete the online application and upload the following for a complete application: cover letter, résumé or C.V. and contact information for four work-related references.
UW is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer. We are committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
The University of Wyoming at Casper branch campus is located in Casper, a town of 58,000 in the heart of the Rocky Mountain West. The branch campus is home to 12 Bachelor’s degree offerings and one Master’s degree offering. For more information on our degrees and programs please visit our website.
- UW-Casper Branch location: 125 College Drive, Casper, Wyoming 82601
Apply now here.
|PAID FOR BY UNIVERSITY OF WYOMING – CASPER
This article is a promoted post. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the organization that paid for the article, and do not necessarily reflect the views, thoughts or opinions of Oil City News, its employees or its publisher. Please fill out this form if you would like to speak to our sales department about advertising opportunities on Oil City News.