Parkridge and Rocky Mountain Behavioral Health are looking to hire a diligent practice manager for a growing behavioral health outpatient practice. You will be responsible for hiring and training administrative staff, managing budgets, revenue cycle management processes, ensuring that the practice delivers good customer service and manage the day to day operations.
To be successful as a practice manager, you should be highly organized and self-motivated. Top candidates will also have great leadership and interpersonal skills.
Practice Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the practice.
- Hiring, training, and supervising administrative staff.
- Overseeing RCM activities including budgets and payroll.
- Collaborating with professional staff to develop a business model.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for resupply.
- Ensuring our practice complies with industry regulations.
- Interacting with patients and addressing any concerns.
- Organizing practice processes.
- Conducting regular staff meetings and performance reviews.
- Working with CEO and CFO as a team to ensure the practice runs effectively and meets objectives.
Practice Manager Requirements:
- Associates in business management or related field.
- Management experience, preferably in the behavioral health and outpatient healthcare sector.
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office and electronic health records.
- Leadership qualities, with good communication skills, problem solver, and ability to map processes.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to train other to do the same.
- Solid understanding of billing and payer management for behavioral health and medical based outpatient.
- Professional appearance.
To apply for this position email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Amanda at 307-333-5901 for more details.
PAID FOR BY PARKRIDGE AND ROCKY MOUNTIAN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
This article is a promoted post. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the organization that paid for the article, and do not necessarily reflect the views, thoughts or opinions of Oil City News, its employees or its publisher. Please fill out this form if you would like to speak to our sales department about advertising opportunities on Oil City News.