University of Wyoming at Casper is excited to welcome Dr. Rochelle McCoy as the new director of the Bachelor of Applied Science degree program. Rochelle has resided in Wyoming for 12 years, all of them serving Wyoming education. She has a PhD in Learning, Innovation, and Instruction.
Prior to education, she served in the USAF for nine years in many leadership roles, including as a cadet training leader at the university level. Rochelle is very excited to continue, grow and develop new opportunities within the BAS program and help build future leaders.
- Vision for program: Increase leadership opportunity for our Wyoming workforce and create more specialized concentrations to better serve Wyoming.
- Two new tracks for the program: Public and Community Service Leadership, and Organizational Management. Both fall under the same organizational leadership degree program.
- Health Services Administration concentration
- Working on an Agribusiness concentration, to launch Fall 2024
- Any associate degree will transfer to the program: 100% asynchronous online learning and can be done at your pace. Options for accelerated graduation by taking six-week summer/J-term winter courses.
- Many scholarship opportunities for UW-Casper students, even those entirely online.
For more information, contact:
University of Wyoming at Casper
|PAID FOR BY UW AT CASPER
This article is a promoted post. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the organization that paid for the article, and do not necessarily reflect the views, thoughts or opinions of Oil City News, its employees or its publisher. Please fill out this form if you would like to speak to our sales department about advertising opportunities on Oil City News.