Learn from serial entrepreneurs and subject matter experts who have the knowledge and experience of starting and growing businesses!
We cover the basics and help entrepreneurs gain confidence in their startups.
The Boot Camp is broken into multiple segments to help entrepreneurs gain a better understanding of their business plan and the importance of subjects such as business financing, alternative financing, entrepreneurial law & IP, marketing analysis and more!
This Boot Camp is led by local experts who want you to excel! Don’t miss this opportunity to expand your business or get your business off to a great start!
This year we will be hosting the Entrepreneurial Boot Camp on March 2, 2023, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- ENTREPRENEURIAL FOUNDATIONS: Greyson Buckingham, CEO, Disa Technologies
- ASSESSING ALIGNMENT: PERSONAL GOALS AND BUSINESS MISSION & VISION: Amy Lea, District Director, SBA
- ENTREPRENEURIAL FINANCING: Goose Goostree, Equity Analyst, Advance Casper
- BRAND DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING: Leah Reeb-Varela, Partner, LUM Studio
- ENTREPRENEURIAL LAW & IP: Tim Stubson & Dallas, Crowley Fleck, PLLP
- BUSINESS FINANCIALS: Sandra Materi, Vice President, Wyoming Capital Access
- CYBERSECURITY FOR SMALL BUSINESSES: Laura Baker, Executive Director, CyberWyoming
- PITCHING ROUNDTABLE
- Erin Breedin, Hat Six Travel Plaza: Procurement
- Razi Saydjari, Breakthrough 307: Investor
- Sam Seeton, Infinite Outdoors: Entrepreneur
- Tyler Daugherty & Luke Gilliam, Visit Casper: Promotion
The cost of the Boot Camp ($25) includes lunch and snacks plus a networking event following the Boot Camp at The Drinkery from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
This is an extremely valuable class whether you are an inventor, offer a service, want to start a business, or need specific guidance!
Sign up online here.
|PAID FOR BY ADVANCE CASPER
This article is a promoted post. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the organization that paid for the article, and do not necessarily reflect the views, thoughts or opinions of Oil City News, its employees or its publisher. Please fill out this form if you would like to speak to our sales department about advertising opportunities on Oil City News.