Abdul Q. Alarhayem, MD, RPVI, FSVS
Dr. Alarhayem is joining a caring, compassionate and established medical team providing comprehensive, exceptional and cutting-edge interventional and vascular care to all of Natrona County and Wyoming.
Dr. Alarhayem completed his Fellowship in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery from the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio and is a Board Certified general and vascular surgeon. After completing his medical degree Magna Cum Laude, he completed his general surgery residency at the University of Texas Health in San Antonio, where he was also a trauma research fellow.
Dr. Alarhayem is an expert in evaluating and treating patients with a wide range of vascular issues, including:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair (Endovascular and Open Repair)
- Thoracic Aneurysm Repair
- Carotid disease (Medical Management, Surgery, Stenting, TCAR)
- Dialysis Access creation and maintenance
- Peripheral Artery Disease Surgery (Endovascular and Open repair)
- Diabetic foot ulcers and amputation prevention
- Renal and Mesenteric Disease
- Varicose Veins (Sclerotherapy, Ablation, Laser Therapy)
- Non-invasive Testing for Vascular Disease
- Vena Cava Filter placement and removal
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) treatment, venous thrombolysis, and stenting
- Repair of Aortic Dissections
- Complex Foot Wound Care
Dr. Alarhayem is driven by an unwavering commitment to providing compassionate and quality healthcare to the residents of Casper and the surrounding areas. Having dedicated years gaining experience at the nation’s leading vascular institute, Dr. Alarhayem brings the latest techniques and advancements in vascular surgery to our own backyard.
Dr. Alarhayem strongly believes in the power of educating patients and actively involving them in developing personalized treatment plans that meet their needs.
When not taking care of patients, Dr Alarhayem can often be found pursuing a diverse range of hobbies. He enjoys camping, hiking mountain trails, snowmobiling and riding ATVs in the desert. He also enjoys losing himself in a good book and playing chess with his dad.
|PAID FOR BY CASPER MEDICAL IMAGING & OUTPATIENT RADIOLOGY
This article is a promoted post. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the organization that paid for the article, and do not necessarily reflect the views, thoughts or opinions of Oil City News, its employees or its publisher. Please fill out this form if you would like to speak to our sales department about advertising opportunities on Oil City News.