CASPER, Wyo. – Governor Mark Gordon took action on 11 bills on Tuesday, March 30, according to a release from his office.
The Governor signed the following bills into law Tuesday:
- Mental health professions practice act-amendments (HB0004)
- Driver’s license requirements-visual acuity: (HB0020)
- Burials for indigent persons (HB0029)
- Interference with public contracting: (HB0029)
- Crime of bestiality: (HB0046)
- Division of banking-fees (HB0069)
- Off-road recreational vehicles registration authorized: (HB0069)
- Provider recruitment grant program (HB0087)
- Access to anatomical gifts and organ transplants (HB0111)
- Food freedom act amendments: (HB0118)
- Hathaway Scholarships-success curriculum in middle school (HB0120)
Gordon previously signed these bills into law earlier in the session.