CASPER, Wyo. — The Natrona County Commission approved the following contracts, agreements, resolutions and licenses by consent at its regular meeting Tuesday, June 7. Supporting documents can be found in the commissioners’ work packet.
Memorandum of Understanding between the University of Wyoming and Natrona County
The purpose of the agreement is to “formalize the longstanding relationships between the University and Natrona County,” the document states.
By participating in this agreement, the commission may conduct Extension educational programs based on county needs in Agriculture and Natural Resources, Community Vitality and Health, and 4-H Youth Development.
Commissioners will periodically approve expenditure of funds to support Extension programs. The county coordinator will be the representative of these programs and will be responsible for spending the budgeted funds.
The county will provide office, supplies and clerical help for the Extension programs, and the university will employ and assign educators. In Natrona County, there will be one educator with a focus on 4-H Youth Development, one with a focus on Horticulture and others with focuses on one or more areas who will also serve other counties.
Ratification of Temporary Construction Easement on CR 407 Kortes Roads
Steve Oliver, who owns Windy Waters Properties LLC, signed a temporary easement granting the Natrona County Road and Bridge Department permission to construct on his land. The easement covers three different parcels, all of which will be constructed upon to build a new road in the area.
Mountain West Technologies Fiber-Optic Installation License
The commission granted approval for Mountain West Technologies to install fiber-optic cable from Commerce Drive to Delta Drive, ending at the equipment share building. The cable will be installed 30 inches deep in most areas, and its exact route is shown in the sketch below.
Other contracts, agreements and resolutions consented to included:
- Tallgrass Electric Line Easement
- Alcova Reservoir Lakefront Cabin Site Permit: Warren G. Morton
- Alcova Reservoir Trailer Lot Permit: Jason & Marnie Camp; Christy Harvey
- Alcova Reservoir Non-Lakefront Cabin Site Permit: Desiree Christianson, Deena Carter; Chris & Felicity Anello
- Consultant Services Agreement Reference ID: Natrona County-IMS 2022 Agreement between Natrona County and Infrastructure Management Services
- RESOLUTION NO. 16-22 Appointing Viewer for Consideration of a Petition to Alter and Vacate a Portion of W. 50th Street