CASPER, Wyo. — The Natrona County Sheriff’s Office will be closing its business offices to the public “until further notice,” and is among the latest closures amid the COVID-19 global pandemic.
The NCSO says that they will continue doing fingerprinting for medical professionals only, on an appointment-only basis.
The full announcement from the NCSO follows:
Article continues below...
In accordance with Natrona County Resolution #10-20 the Natrona County Sheriff Business Office is closed to the public until further notice.
Per Natrona County Resolution #10-20 the Natrona County Sheriff’s is closed to the public temporarily until further notice.
Fingerprints will be done on Tuesday’s from 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. by appointment only for medical professionals. To call for an appointment please call 307-235-9282
What is your service fee for civil papers?
There is a $50.00 fee per service. We cannot accept credit cards.
I want a copy of the return to be sent to me, can you do that?
Yes, we charge a $5.00 per return, if you would like a copy for yourself, and the original to be sent to the court. We also require a self-addressed stamped envelope per return you request. If you would like the original sent to you for you to file with the court, we only require a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Will you still send a return to an out-of-state court?
Yes, but we do require a self-addressed stamped envelope, per return, for the court so we can be sure they are sent to the proper address.
How can I get the papers to your office?
You can mail them to the Sheriff’s Office at 201 N. David St., 2nd Floor.
Natrona County Sheriff’s Office
Attn: Civil Process
201 N. David St., 2nd Floor
Casper, WY 82601
Sex Offenders please call to make any updates or changes.
Any other questions please call 307-235-9282Natrona County Sheriff’s Office March 24, 2020
The Latest Statistics from the Wyoming Department of Health:
What to do if you are feeling sick: In the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak, the Casper-Natrona County Health Department says that people who are feeling sick or exhibiting symptoms should contact their primary physician.
If you do not have a primary care provider, and live in Natrona County, please contact the COVID-19 hotline, operated by the Casper-Natrona County Department of Health. The line is open Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm 577-9892. Hotline services are intended for Natrona County residents and may not be able to provide specific information to persons calling from out of county.
Officials ask that you please do not self-report to the Emergency Room. Persons experiencing problems breathing should call 9-11.
For general inquiries and non-symptom related questions about COVID-19, please contact the Casper-Natrona County Health Department via email: email@example.com
- Practice Social Distancing by putting distance between yourself and other people. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
A list of area closures attributed to COVID-19 are available here.